bailando en españa
experiences from a semester in europe
Monday, August 31, 2009
Videography, número dos
This video is about my time in Spain, specifically about my life in Granada where I took classes and lived with a host family.
1 comment:
Unknown
August 31, 2009 at 11:42 PM
Perfect.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
m. whitson
I'm a junior at Clemson University who spent five months studying abroad in Granada, Spain.
View my complete profile
Where I've been
Frankfurt
Madrid
Toledo
London
Greenwich
Sevilla
Córdoba
Barcelona
Florence
Paris
Luxembourg City
Salmtal
Trier
Nerja
Shooting in Spain
Check my Flickr for more photos!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(2)
Videography, número dos
EuroBlitz video!
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
Perfect.
ReplyDelete